Sunday 18 February 2007

Hello!!!

******
I start this blog to share my gorgeous girl and to keep in touch with all of you interstate and overseas..... Love from Vanessa and Kara xxx


Princess Ava Rosemeyer .......


******
The past fortnight has been somewhat of an eye opener for me :( Somebody very dear to me watched her princess fly to heaven and in many ways, it has changed my view on life. Ava ~ we will never forget you gorgeous... the memories we have of you are like gold. Sheye ~ I am honoured to call you my friend xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. In the meantime, please visit our website at wefeelfine.org to get an idea of what we are all about. Also, if you would please paste a link to your blog in the subject field of your response it will be a huge help. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org