Saturday 28 February 2009

Life Is Good


Well, not entirely, but this is the positive blog :P

The week has been challenging. At times it's been frustrating and at others it's been down right tough.

I've learnt a lot though.

I've learnt that nomatter what some people try to do, your friends stick by you. They see through others' weaknesses and don't let them cloud their judgement of you. They can distinguish between fact and lies, even when the lies are abundant.

So, despite things being extremely tough atm, the title of this post stands.

(I lost my hard drive this week, so need to reload some pics. The one of Kara above just makes me smile. 2. more . sleeps.)

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

It is great to hear from you again Vanessa, I have been wondering how things have been going.
I hope that things will get better ~ That picture is just so sweet.
Love and big hugs dear friend XXXX

Anonymous said...

Keep Your Chin Up and Stay Positive you are not a quitter so don't start now! ((HUGS))

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Hi Vanessa,

Adorable pic of Kara!! There must be something wrong with blogger because it didn't say your site was updated. I just saw it on Tabitha's site.

Hang in there girl! We're all pulling for you.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Carolyn said...

Love that outfit V, she looks gorgeous in it.
Caro

Do you have this in pink? said...

I could eat her in that outfit, how old was she there?

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I hope everything is ok. Love the picture of Kara. Isn't it awful when you lose your hard drive? Makes me want to sob.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Vanessa x said...

Thanks everyone xxx

Em ~ isn't she adorable lol. She was 2 1/2 there... back in the days when I had more say in her attire lol.