Saturday 31 March 2007

The Man in our Lives.....

Isn't he gorgeous?!!!!

Evan is Kara's bestie and if she gets her own way, he will marry her in 20 odd years LOL. She adores him, as do I.

When Kara was born, I was lucky enough to be told about 'Mother's Group'. It was the BEST thing I did!!!!! We are still in touch with all of the mums and bubs and it's a support system that is simply invaluable. From Mum's Group, I met Tanya and Evan ~ 2 people I hope to know for ever (poor Tanya LOL).

The other day, Evan and Kara were playing dressups and I took this pic ~ I was surprised it was even visible, as my (baby) camera is getting repaired, so I dragged out the most ancient digital camera you could imagine LOL. I just loooove this photo. I'm sure Evan will in a few years too ~ NOT!!!!!!!

The past 4 years would have been so much harder without you guys and Tanya, I am so grateful to have you as a friend.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love this pic!
Kara looks like a princess and despite poor Evans attire, he looks like a handsome and charming little prince. Don't know about Kara but I'd like to see him in 20 years too! :)

Vanessa x said...

But you'll be old and crusty then LMAO

Rachael said...

why don't they have emoctions on blogsites so I can respond to that comment?

xx

Tan said...

Wow you're right that little guy is really cute - his mum must be a stunner!!! LOL :-)