Sunday 25 March 2007

What do you do on the first cold night in ages???

Go to the beach LOL.

I had promised Kara I would take her to the beach last night and as they day went on, it got colder and colder...... I can never break a promise I make to my angel though!!!

So, we rugged up (Kara in the coat that she loves because it was from Aunty Rachael!!!) and set off. When we got there, there was hardly any sand, as the tide was in LOL. We found a safe area and Kara had a ball!! She built castles but dodged the camera like a pro (grrrr) but I am really happy with the 2 pics of her below.

When we left, Kara thought it was hilarious that the wave almost got us and her sand castles (this is being dictated to me as I type LOL). She thought that if the water got us, I would save her and let the shark eat me instead~she was right!!!!! (and she is laughing right now because I let her tell me what to type!!)


2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that top photo!!!!
How gorgeous does that coat look on her!!!
love you

Auntie Rachael

Precious Pink Pumps said...

omg these are divine pictures..you are very clever. Kara looks beautiful, as always.