Friday 4 July 2008

I Shouldn't Laugh BUT....

My baby got her first report from school today ~ it was kind of strange reading it .... I still don't believe I have a school girl.

Anyway, I was reading through it with Kara by my side and it was pretty much what I expected. Then however, I came across Science. I have a fairly good idea of what K does at school in different subjects ~ I know what she finds easy etc. She has whined all year about Science being "too easy and not stimulating" ~ this has been said about a few subjects but especially so for Science.

Then today, after many 'excellents', I get to Science and there's a 'satisfactory' for achievement and a 'satisfactory' for learning effort.... the latter is what concerned me more (not that I'm really concerned lol). I asked Kara why she thinks she got a satisfactory for Science and wondered if she was finding it a little tricky. Her response ~ "Are you kidding me Mummy? It's too easy and I'm bored shitless every time we have it".

Ok ~ I shouldn't have laughed but I couldn't help it.

8 comments:

Tabitha said...

I am laughing too!!!!
Sounds like she got a great school report ~ well done Kara XXXXX

Tanya said...

LMAO!!! oh this is just too funny!!!! but congratulations on an excellent report card Kara... way to go!!!

Have a great weekend,

love,
Tanya xx

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Oh V, she talks speaks me!!!

Amanda said...

Thats funny! Kara is a cleaver girl and will go far!!!
l,
Amanda x

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Talks speaks like me....as you can tell I'd had a wine when I typed this. I need to go into rehab for one wine a night!

But yes, I have been known to have a foul mouth, more so since I married Craig, I do it to upset his family!!

Vanessa x said...

I did reread that comment a few times Em lmfao.... gotta love wine :P

xx

meganxxx said...

I read Ems comment and thought oh no she has been on the vino again!!!!

OMG V kara cracks me up with her frankness and confidence-you have done a great jobxxx

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious and I admire her doubly so for telling the truth of how it is :-) !!!!