Monday 30 June 2008

Can't Sleep


Well, so much for listing (on Ebay), cleaning, sewing..... all I've done tonight is sit on my butt and eat crap. Miss K is with her dad tonight, so as usual, I'm wide awake and will be for a few more hours.... I sleep so much better when she's happily tucked in bed at her home....


Anyway, I just looked through some pics and had a chuckle at the pelican one above. My friend's daughter turned 5 last week and she had a party at the zoo. The pelicans (which I find extraordinary to look at), were very close to their fence, so I thought I'd take a pic..... well, I ended up crapping my pants. As I was getting ready to shoot, the pelican swung its head to my direction and went for the camera. I jumped back and as I did, pushed the button on the camera (without intention). At the time, it was so funny......Kara loves the pic because when she zooms in, she can see down it's throat. A bit gross really lol.
School holidays next week, so I might be a little quiet for a while :P Kara has to go for 5 days again, so neither of us are all that keen... bring on wednesday week. I HATE the first week of holidays:(

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hope she is back with you very soon!!
I love that photo ~ funny how sometimes the ones taken by mistake are the best!!
love and hugs to you and Kara.XXX

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

THAT PICTURE IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I laughed out loud when I read how you had taken it!!

Hugs to you this week. I know it will be a long one for you.

Jus
xo
juzziebear.spaces.live.com