Saturday 21 June 2008

Photos From a Five Year Old

I'm a proud mummy. Kara has always loved to take pictures ~ always. She has hogged my little camera since she was about 3, so last year I got her the kids Fisher Price one. It was the best money I've ever spent on a toy for her ~ she used it over and over and over again.

Last week I decided she needed a big girl's camera. The Fisher Price one is great for a toddler because it survives falls but the actual photos aren't that clear. So I just got a basic (cheap) Kodak digital camera and it's soooo good for her. Easy to use (she even half presses the shutter button to allow auto focus lol) and Kara thinks it's the best.... I need to upload some of my pics of Kara taking pics (it was so cute!) lol but here are some she took at the zoo last week. I think they are so good for her age ~ she'll be stoked when she sees that I've blogged them :)






2 comments:

Tabitha said...

They are great photos ~ Welldone Kara ~ quite a little photographer!!
I love taking photos ~ but mine aren't nearly as good as these (ha ha!!).
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XX

meganxxx said...

Great job Kara! Maybe she could teach me something!