Friday 22 August 2008

Happy Birthday to Two Gorgeous Princesses in my Life

Today is a special day, for two reasons.



To Miss Sage, my gorgeous 4 year old neice in Melbourne, HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorgeous girl. Kara desperately wanted to come to see you today but I just couldn't get organised in time . I hope you got spoilt (which I know you would have) and mummy lets you eat your entire cake. I love you so much xxxx



And to little Ava ~ I can't imagine you doing anything else but dressing up in heaven and dancing all day long. There are so many people thinking about you today angel and just as many hurting for your entire family. Happy 5th birthday Superprincess..... I wish you were with Mummy celebrating today.
Kara and Sage 2007


Ava and Kara December, 2006

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

A beautiful post Vanessa!
2 special girls celebrating today!
As you said ~ I am sure Ava is dressing up and dancing in heaven
Hope you are both doing ok ~love and hugs XXXXX

meganxxx said...

Happy Birthday to two little princesses.

What gorgeous pictures with such gorgeous subjects.

Take care
Meganxx

Tanya said...

Beautiful post Vanessa!! Happy birthday to Sage... hope she had a wonderful day!!

Happy birthday to sweet Ava!!!

hope you are well :)

love,
t. xxx

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

Oh Vanessa. They are beautiful photos.
Hugs
Justine

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Gorgeous pics V.

I wish you could have come over for Sage's birthday. Hopefully soon??

Em