Wednesday 27 August 2008

Some Time Out


Things have been so hectic of late and to be honest, I'm not even sure why. Kara woke this morning whining about having to go to school and she just looked so tired, so we decided she could stay home. She really needed it and so did I ~ we don't get enough one on one time with school and visits with her father... when she is home, she has a constant stream of friends visiting lol (which I love) but today was just Mummy Kara time.



The weather was perfect, so we went treasure hunting at the beach lol. It was the BEST day. She's such a gorgeous little girl to be around and she makes me so proud.



Here are some pics of her today and one from a few weeks back. I'm still trying to get the computer running properly ~ it's doing my head in!







(Kara has a thing about jumping in photos atm LOL)





7 comments:

meganxxx said...

I love mummy and me time!!! I am guilty of playing hooky from school with the girls sometimes too-hey WE NEEEEED IT!!!!!

Hope it cheered you guys up no end

Meganxx

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

wow! She has good elevation in that last photo!!!! :)

Glad you had a lovely day

jus

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

That was the best idea. Cooper's teacher from grade one would often say to me..'he looks a bit tired, why dont you both have an RDO this week...she was an awesme teacher.

They are the best days, the special days off for no other reason than to play together.

Your head to toe Oilily girl is growing up V. she looks so much more mature than she did at the beginning of prep. AMAZIMG how fast hey do it.

Hope you had a special time together,

Em

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Just re read, maybe I need to go back to school and learn how to spell and type!!

Vanessa x said...

Yeah well I'll come with you LMFAO. I didn't notice any of the mistakes until I just reread it after you reposted.

xx

Danielle said...

I think Mummy and me time time is so so important.

I bet you had a lovely day and she will cherish it.

Much loves,

Dxxxx

Tanya said...

Vanessa those are the best days for one on one!! these photos are fantastic!! love Kara's gorgeous outfits... and she is growing so fast!!! Hope you are well!

love,

tanya xxxx