Monday 8 September 2008

Busy Busy Busy



Gosh ~ when does it stop??!!


It's just been such a busy couple of months and I rarely feel like I have 5 minutes to myself. I'm still only working 3 days a week (and only part time for those days lol) but fitting that in and spending much needed time with my girl is a hard juggling act. Something has to give and usually it's the housework ~ it's sooooo messy atm but I figure I'll get to it some time... there are more important things to do :)


Adelaide has provided some gorgeous weather of late, so Kara and I have been spending heaps of time outdoors. I've been very slack on the photo front and am still getting all of my programs back onto here after dropping the lappy..... what a pita that's been lol. I've added a few below :)


With everything that's been going on, I've been so slack with healthy eating and exercise ~ It's making me feel soooo blah and I've put on so much weight... I'm the heaviest I've been since being pregnant and I absolutely hate it. I'm starting an exercise program tomorrow (can you sense my enthusiasm NOT) and will try my hardest to cut out choccies, BBQ shapes and rose'. Wish me luck ~ I need ample of it LOL.

xxxx

Kara and Monique ~ Kara's Bestie.... they adore each other and it's soooo lovely.

We went to the zoo a couple of days ago and I loooove this shot ~ mainly because the buggers kept swinging and never stopped!!


Miss K was amused for hours at the zoo by this bug that fell on my head and freaked me out...


Another of her creatures .... she loves them! (excuse the mess in the background LOL)

7 comments:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Ohhh, I didn't know you were a baby lulu fan! It is baby lulu in the bottom pic??

Love the black, been thinking of switching to that myself but now I won't in case I look like a copy cat!!

Please don't talk about your weight you skinny ass, I'm also in the fatest since pregnancy group at the moment. I've just made up the soup diet, yuk!!

Just msn'd you but you must be snoozing. Will try tomorrow.

Love the shower cap too!


Em

Vanessa x said...

OMFG LMAO ~ as if... change it to black.

I loooooove Baby Lulu Em ~ I think I like it more than Oilily actually but I find it hard to get items in Kara's size that aren't too babyish. I love Baby Nay too...... all the floral crap lol.

Seriously (on the weight front), I've gained about 7 kgs in the last couple of months. I am blaming it on work mainly.... I find that all I do is sit down all day, whereas before work, I would be running around constantly. It's so hard to keep it off now....

And yep ~ I fell asleep on the couch and have no volume on the laptop atm... piece of sh*t.

I knowww ~ I love that shot. Kara loves her showers now ... she gets in and just goes "ahhhhhhhhhh this is niiiiiice" ~ it's just so adorable.

Hope your babies are better today xxx

kristen said...

Great photos. Can I ask what type of camera do you have as I'm looking.
The weather has been great here in Victoria too. So nice to get out in the sunshine, (before it gets to stinkin hot).

Jane said...

You both are full of it!!! I mean REAAALLLLLYYYY look at the two of you! I wish!

Vanessa x said...

You haven't seen me for a few months Jane :P

Kristen ~ I have a Canon 400D and a Canon IXUS 700.... I still use the latter sometimes and because I have nfi what I'm doing with the 'good' one yet, the pics look the same from both LMAO.

Tanya said...

Beautiful photos Vanessa!!! love the shower cap one, she is so beautiful!!!! You & Em both look sensational!!!!! so did you start your exercise regime???

love,

tanya xx

Tabitha said...

Great photos ~ love Kara in the shower cap ~ that is a brilliant photo.
Glad you are both well
love and hugs XXXXX