Tuesday 9 September 2008

Karma


I heard on the news tonight that James Miller, one of the Truro murderers, is dying of Cancer.
Juliet, pictured above, was the neice of a dear friend and she lost her life to this monster and his lover. She was 16 years old and according to all that knew her, had so much to give this world. Obviously I never met Julie but I do know what her family (to some extent) went through (and still do) and to think it was all out of pure evilness angers me (especially now that I'm a mum).
When I heard the news tonight ~ that James Miller will die in prison and not be released when he is able to apply in 2013 ~ , the first word that came to mind was Karma. He will never go through what the families of the seven women/children he killed went through but at least now he will experience pain.
Rest in peace Julie ~ you're still thought of by many many people, including myself. x

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Vanessa, I hope he suffers a long & horribly painful death, bastard!!

So beautiful that you still think of Juliet! I only hope that the families of the victims will eventually have some peace!

love,

tanya xxx

meganxxx said...

OOOH yes Karma!

I hadnt heard of Juliet before but I am truly sorry for her family-maybe they will find some peace knowing the fate this twisted individual is facing.

Take care

Meganxx