Sunday 28 September 2008

Go Hawks!

:D

I actually barrack for Carlton but I sooooo wanted the hawks to win yesterday... I tipped them to win by 24 points, so I was pretty close :)

I spent the day down at the river with some friends (mums from school) and omg it was hilarious. A few of them had been there since Friday night but I couldn't go because Miss K was home until Saturday morning (3 more sleeps.....). So, upon arriving, most were still drunk from the night before lol.

I haven't been to a country pub for a looooong time and the locals are a hoot. The atmosphere was excellent with the occassional stumbling person dropping like a fly lmao. I would post some pics but I may never be spoken to by the photographed mums again....

Kara and I went crabbing (again) with some friends a couple of weekends ago and as usual, it was so much fun. I couldn't help but laugh at turning to see Kara relaxing....she's so funny.


And on Friday, Kara's school had "odd bods" day. It's basically casual day but the kids wear whatever they want... there were some classic ensembles LOL. Kara won the best dressed in her class pmsl, which didn't really excite her until she found out she won $2 :P


Oh, how could I forget..... meet Pepper... don't ask. (and to the ever so charming G, I'm surprised you knew what Munchasuen by pet would mean.... you must have grown a brain!)



5 comments:

Tabitha said...

It's great to hear that you have made new friends and are having such fun ~ good on you!!
Oh my ~ your kitten is just so cute ~ I had better not let Lauren see those photos ~ she will want one too ha ha!!
love and hugs XXXXX

meganxxx said...

CUUUTE!!!!

Ah yes another pet for the menagerie V!
I wondered how long it would take you to add to your little zoo!!!
Love the pics of Kara too-especially the one with the boys-she loooks os happy

Tanya said...

How cute is Pepper! so happy to hear things are so good, new friends are always fantastic!! great pics of Miss K, love the one on the beach!

have a great day,

love,
t. xxxx

Jane said...

Is that dinner for the dog?

Yes.....I'm back.

Vanessa x said...

ROFLMFAO

WOOHOO ~ welcome back lovely.

xx