Wednesday 1 October 2008

Letter From a Princess



I am sooooooooooooooooo missing Kara at the moment. She went to her Dad's for 4 nights/5 days on Saturday and I get to see her in 3 hours..... whilst I've got heaps done, the last 2 days have been passing verrrrry slowly.
My eyes swelled a few moments ago when I checked my mail.... "mummy" written across a hand made pink envelope made me miss her even more.

She's so divine and I feel SO lucky to have my girl in my life. I love how she underlines her words if she can't squeeze them in ~ that's what they do at school. She hasn't learnt to drop "e" when adding "ing" yet but it adds to the letter's cuteness.

Am I having a good time? I will be tonight :)

5 comments:

Sue xx said...

Wow that's a long time. Have a fantastic time tonight ;) and that letter is too cute.

Tabitha said...

Oh Vanessa ~ that is just so sweet!
I hope that your little princess is safely back with you now and you are happy!!
Sending you both love and a big hug XXXXXXXXX

Tanya said...

OH! how incredibly sweet! I don't know how you handle not having your little one with you all the time!

take care,

love,
t. xxxx

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

Oh vanessa, I can imagine the TEARS when you opened the letterbox.

What a beautiful girl you have!!!!!!!

And how lovely for (I am assuming the 'teacher girlfriend') for helping her post it. Because her father wouldn't, would he?

I am so glad your girl is back with you now
xoxoxoxoxooxxox

Jus

Vanessa x said...

I don't really handle it Tanya ~ I live in hope for the day when the courts will listen to my baby and see that the new legislation is not what's right for her. I think I live in denial most days. I know there are so many people who just don't get that ~ they don't understand just how hard it is on both Kara and myself. I think maybe if they heard the way she spoke about it, they would understand.

Jus, I'm not sure who sent the letter lol. I think the "teacher slave" hates me more than the dick himself so it was probably the latter.

Can you feel the love? LMAO