Thursday 2 October 2008

They're Almost As Happy As Me....

But not quite.

My beautiful girl came home last night and to say we were both rapt is a massive understatement. You would have thought it had been months ~ I missed her terribly and last night when we were snuggling, so had tears in her eyes and said she was SO happy to be home. She's been really trying to not get upset about having long stints away from home and I'm so very proud of her.

Tonight, I took Kara and my nephew to the beach and we met up with some friends. The kids were all soooo happy (most of the time :P) and I'm glad these pics captured that. I know they're not great pics but I love them anyway.



4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Yay ~ so glad that your girl is back with you ~ she looks so happy!!
love and hugs to you both XXXXX

Tanya said...

They sure do look very happy! Vanessa your photos are just fantastic, you've captured some great memories! so glad your baby girl is back where she belongs :)

have a beautiful day :)

love,
t. xxx

meganxxx said...

OMG How good do those pics look????
Great job!

They do look so happy and of course devine Miss Kara looks well just devine!

Lots of love
Meganxx

Kate said...

Great photos V! Lovely to see Kara's smiling face!

k8