Wednesday 8 October 2008

So Lovely :)

Kara Jade had a birthday party today ~ one of 5 during a 3 week period. It was such a great day... the kids went to see Wall E with Ben's (birthday boy) parents and then they went to a large reserve near the beach. They had a blast and I just wanted to post a couple of pics because blogger has been playing up for me over the past few days and I've not been able to add photos.... PITA!!!!



Kara and Monique



Ben and Kara


I have one more day of holidays with my angel ~ she is going to get (almost) whatever she wants lol.

5 comments:

Little Sweethearts said...

Thank you for your kind birthday wishes over at my blog! Feel free to visit anytime.

5 birthday parties in just three weeks.. that's a whole lot of fun!

Tania

Tabitha said...

Lauren has lots of parties lined up ~they seem to never end!!
Hope Kara has fun at her parties.
love and big hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

Teacher WIFE??? WTF!!! OMG!!!

They are beautiful piccies of Kara!!!

I agree with you regarding her being upset about the 'nugget man'. That is just so wrong.

Surely they should know her well enough to know she is a vegetarian and has been for years?? GRRRRRRR

Hugs
jus

Do you have this in pink? said...

Hi Miss V,
Its me Em. Ive started a new blog and am getting rid of the old one.

I just love Kara in that Baby Lulu dress. I tried to get Craig to take your advice and have a reptile party but he freaked out. He's petrified of snakes...we got a jumping castle at the last moment instead.

talk to you soon,

Em

ps, what does PITA mean?

Do you have this in pink? said...

Oh I just got it, Pain in the A!!