Sunday 14 September 2008

Poor Baby (or Big Girl if K reads this....)

:)

My girl doesn't like being called a baby anymore lol but sometimes it just slips out.

Last week and the week (and months) prior, Kara counted the days until the Royal Show. She was sooooo excited. She had two money boxes to save for it and often put her canteen money in there instead of buying a treat at school lol.

On the wednesday morning, she woke buzzing about the day finally arriving but within 20 minutes or so, she got a headache and just wasn't herself. She had panadol and we went to the show but left after a couple of hours.

That evening, she woke struggling to breathe and we ended up in hospital that night. She had severe croup and was sick for the rest of the week. She's had croup before but even so, I panic when it happens. She was so disappointed about not being well for the show ~ I'm trying to think of something exciting for her to do this weekend to make up for it.


Kara's Fav Ride ~ it was horrid lmao.



Kara with her bestie....

My girl's prizes....

Kara's Fav Outfit.... (just thought I'd tack this on lol)

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Oh dear ~ I am so sorry that she was unwell ~ especially when she was so excited ~ I hope she is much better now. The photos are gorgeous ~ I love that last outfit too!!
love and hugs XXXX

meganxxx said...

Croup sucks :(

Such a shame the show didnt turn out such a great day but I guess there will be next year.

I hope your baby is feeling better nowxx ( note to Kara, children are always their mummys babies no matter how old ;)lol)

Take care
Meganxx

kristen said...

Hope your baby is feeling better. My eldest Chayse just got out of hospital today to. He's been on the drip for 3 days.

They are a worry aren't they. Know how disapointing it is when they miss something they've been waiting for though as Chayse was sick last year at our show.
Take care
Kristen

Tanya said...

Hi Vanessa, sorry to hear Kara hasn't been well, hope she is better!! These photos are just gorgeous... Kara always looks fabulous!!! She got some great prizes, & her favourite outfit is divine!!!!
thanks for your kind words, Jaimie is doing just great she's had surgery & everything went really well!

BTW I love the new look... very classy!!!

take care,

love,
t. xxxxx