Saturday 25 July 2009

Trip to Melbourne...

What a couple of weeks I've had...
On Tuesday morning of last week, Kara and I decided it would be a good day to drive to Melbourne ~ as you do :).....

We called a friend to cover the animals and set off at 1pm... arrived there at 11pm. Kara loves the drive because she watches dvds and eats junk food the whole way ~ her idea of paradise.

Whilst we only had a few days there, it was a jammed packed few days. It was great catching up with my sister, nephews and neice as it had been 5 months since we've last seen them and the girls got along so well this trip ~ it was gorgeous and sad watching them play together... they should be closer to share each other more often :(

My gorgeous neice and gorgeous daughter.....

Whilst in Melbourne, I was able to FINALLY catch up with a long lost friend! We hadn't seen each other for 25 years and thanks to Facebook, we were brought back together. It was simply amazing and I'm SO glad it happened. Belinda ~ thanks so much for meeting up with us ~ I think you know how important it was for me!

Kara, me, Belinda and Rylie.... finally!!

I also saw my gorgeous friend Jane ~ it's always a pleasure Jane!! The poor thing got me on a bad day and copped tears.... sorry lovely XXXX

And to top off the trip, Kara and I stayed at a friend's place the night before we left and Kara got some girly time with her daughter, Emily. The gorgeous Ben was a little left out :( and wouldn't let me take a pic.... thanks Julie for having us!

Emily and Kara ~ cute!

Apart from that, it's back to the grind. Kara's back at school and with Toehair this weekend ~ I have 6 weeks off of work so am doing a lot of nothing at the moment. It's exactly what I want to be doing too.

My Princess at the Pink Lake ~ on the way home.

Love to you all xx

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Glad you girls had a lovely few days away together!! Gorgeous pics...

Tan xxx