Saturday 29 December 2007

2007....

Well, to say I'm glad there are only 2 days left is a massive understatement. Whilst, thankfully, Kara and I have had our health and have managed to get through the stress of the ongoing court case, so many people around us have suffered so terribly and continue to do so. The beginning of a new year won't heal that but it does give me an incentive to strive for new things and enjoy my time with Kara unconditionally.

The big thing I have learnt from this year is to open your eyes to the people that are surrounding and there for you. I have been shocked by those who have offered their support to us ~ people who are 'new' friends in our lives but who have given so much of their time and offered so much emotional support. I am so grateful, especially when those you think will be there are not.

So, to everyone in blogger land, I wish you all the very best for the new year.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Best Wishes for the New Year. Lets hope for both our sakes we find a few beautiful moments this year.

Hope you and Kara had a nice new Years Eve. I hope also you were together.

Love

Dxxx