Monday 3 December 2007

Carols in the Park


This year is Kara's first Christmas morning away from home and she's not all that impressed, so we are trying to focus on all the things that surround the big Christmas morning....trying to take the focus off of the 25th.

Last night, we went to a smaller Carols by Candlelight near my Mum's place and Kara LOVED it. Mainly because she got to eat huge amounts of rubbish, but I think she enjoyed the rest a little too..... the atmosphere at events like this is fabulous for kids and I was so glad I had my girl this weekend to be able to take her :)



I love this pic of Kara and her Grandpa ~ thanks so much for giving her a positive male influence in her life Grandpa. She loves you so much xxxx



The Christmas beetle that left Nanna having heart palpitations HAHAHAHAHA :P


No comments: