Saturday 1 December 2007

Keeping Busy....

We've had a really rough week and it's left my girl a little flat ~ poor baby. She's not been her cheery self, so every day has been jammed packed in an attempt to take her mind from other things. Today, we went to see The Bee Movie and then Kara made her first cake(s) all by herself. She did it all (apart from the oven stuff) and she was sooooo proud of herself. Mummy was proud too.... We do a lot of cooking but she usually helps ~ today the kitchen was hers :)





We also had the kindy christmas 'concert' this week. It was sooo adorable ~ half of the kids had no idea what they were doing which made it even cuter! With only 2 weeks left of Kindy life, reality has hit Kara and she's decided school won't be that great after all LOL I'm hoping the excitement returns before the term does :)




Our Santa visit ROCKED this year!!! He was such a cool santa. He let me take as many pics as I wanted (not many places do that here now ~ you have to pay the min $24 package) which I was rapt about because the 'professional' ones we get always seem so unprofessional looking. Kara was so brave ~ she's not the biggest fan of Santa when he's in front of her lmfao. (She is in love with her red beads and massive bow... somethings I don't bother arguing about anymore).



Finally, I took the girls to the beach yesterday ~ they were too cute. We're loving this hot weather and this will be one of the many beach visits yet to come in the coming months...



I love you baby girl ~ so very much. xxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo

No comments: