Monday 24 March 2008

Happy Easter!

THERE ARE EGGGS THERE ARE EGGGS.....


That's how I woke up yesterday and I would have wanted it no other way :) We have had the BEST few days together.


Easter Saturday was a nice surprise ~ 2 of my nephews are down from Melbourne (I didn't know they were coming until 2 days earlier) and so we spent the day with my mum, Fred, Nanna and Jaye.... Jaye then came home with us and is now staying for a week LOL. Having the distraction will be nice and he's old enough (12) to not have to be constantly entertained.


Yesterday was great too. We had lunch at Mum's place and watched the Crows lose (pmsl) and ate way too much...... for coffee and chocolate lovers, you HAVE to do this!!!! I've been melting my (cadbury) eggs in the microwave (in a mug) and then making a coffee as I normally would. OMFG it is soooooo nice..... I'll be doing it until my egg is gone lol.


This year, instead of competing with the Easter Bunny with more eggs, I bought Kara a couple of eggs and a gift. I found a Disney Princess CD player ($19 BARGAIN!!!!) which has straps etc with it and gave that to her instead. As you can see below, it's an absolute winner!


I hope everyone in cyberspace had a good few days ~ we've loved the break.

Crappy Pic of my angel dancing, but I wanted to get the outfit in LOL. This is the third set she's had for easter LOL


This morning with her CD player.... sooo funny :)

No comments: