Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas

.... and thank you for your constant support this year. You'll never know just what it means.

We've had a very busy week, as most have, and so I thought I'd post some pics. Kara and I have both been very spoilt and tonight, I feel so lucky to have the friends I have. Again, I don't think they know just how much they pull me through atm.

I'm almost scared to enter 2009 because of what it means for Kara but I am quietly hoping that I can do something to avoid more insecurity for her :)

So, here's hoping that you all have had a fantastic Christmas and that you've been able to spend it with somebody you love.

Juz ~ you made Kara's Christmas lol. That letter from Santa was the highlight of her week. She still can't believe she was at the top of the good list and that Santa knew her friends' names and her post code LMAO. It's so nice to have her exhibit so much innocence. Thanks for the link!!

My Princess at Carols by Candlelight ~ reading the words :)


Just after recieving her letter from Santa ~ she was just so so so excited. Adorable.



t

Kara begged to open one pressie on Christmas Eve and of course I caved... the Ikea Sagosten Turtle :)



Me and my girl today ~ I look BLAH, hence the black and white :P

I LOVE this photo ~ just because of Kara's excitement. I got her a bowling bawl as she's in a league and she's wanted one all year.


Playing on her keyboard from Santa ~ by far her fav gift.

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

Gorgeous photos Vanessa ~ Looks like you guys have had alot of fun!!
My daughter Lauren got a keyboard too and it was her most favourite present aswell ~ she has been playing (if that is what you can call it ha ha ) ~ all afternoon!!
Love and big hugs XXXXXX

kristen said...

Gorgeous photos
Looks like a great day
I hope 09 is a much better year for you both !!

Tanya said...

Love the photos Vanessa! I'd say Kara was more than excited to receive her letter from Santa!! I love theIkea Sagosten Turtle.. how cute is it!! I hope 2009 is wonderful year for you two gorgeous girls!

take care,
love & hugs,

tanya xxxx

Do you have this in pink? said...

Love, love, love it, Love the pics, love the oilily skappy, love the santa pj's and the very stunning mum and daughter shot.

Is it me or does Kara look like she's got younger not older, she looks tiny in those pictures.

Love em

Tabitha said...

Hi there Vanessa ~ just popped over to wish you a Happy New Year, I hope that 2009 brings you lots of love, luck and happiness.
Take care my friend ~ I look forward to following you through 2009 ~love and hugs Tabitha XXX

samantha said...

v, the pic of u and kara is gorgeous, i really like it, kara looks ecstatic in all of them ery cute, :) lots of love to u guys for a much happier 09