Sunday 4 January 2009

See, She is a Miracle :P

I've always known it but this photo proves it LOL. I know it's blurred but Kara and I think the above pic is cooooool. I don't think I'd ever manage to snap that again....

The past week has been GREAT! I took Kara camping for three nights ~ it was at a caravan park which is 15 minutes away with showers, kitchens, fridges, pools etc... we had such a good time but I'm somewhat happy to be in my own room again. Having said that, the one on one with my girl was lovely. We swam, went on beach walks and played games for 4 days... bliss. There were arguments in there too lol but they seem to be daily with Kara at the moment. Her mind of her own seems to have taken on a whole new level.

I really don't want this three weeks (now two) to end. This is our last large block of time together for a while unless another miracle occurs ~ who knows... maybe 2009 will be the year for them.

Happy New Year to all of you lovely bloggers out there. I hope the next twelve months and beyond bring oodles of happiness and health.

xxx
Miss K enjoying the water....

New Year's Eve...



At the beach last night ~ the sky was AMAZING...Pinks and Purples.



3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Happy New Year Vanessa!
It looks like you guys had such fun on your little trip ~ that picture of Kara walking on water is fab!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Tanya said...

Oh Vanessa... Kara looks so happy & content!! I'm glad you two have had a great time away, the photos are just beautiful! Happy New Year to you & Kara, may 2009 be a wonderful year for you both :D

love,
t. xxxxx

Jules said...

Love the photos of your gorgeous daughter ! :)