Friday 23 January 2009

Getting There!!!


Kara and I a couple of weeks ago ~ she was being very sweet and it makes me smile.

Well, in the footsteps of Tabitha (xxx), I've decided to just create another blog. Completely blocking the other one is just too hard ~ too many people that read don't have blogger IDs, so to those who have requested to be invited to my blog, I have added you to the new one.

From now on, this blog will be free from complaining, break downs and negativity:P That will be saved for A Mother's Wish. This one will be for our day to day (positive) stuff and to keep in touch with many via photos etc. I'm wondering how successful two will be ~ I'm slack with one lol.

So, on a positive note, there are 41 hours until my Princess is in my arms ~ getting squeezed, hugged, kissed, spun around and maybe even bitten :P The latter in a loving way of course.....

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hi V ~ Thank you so much for your comments over on my other blog ~ every word you said was sooooo true (I couldn't have said it better!!).
I can't wait to read that your gorgeous girl is back with you again ~ getting all those hugs and kisses!!
How often do these long stretches away happen now?
Take care ~ Thank you again for your support also ~ we will both come out the other side of this oneday.....a little battered and thrown about ~ but we WILL get there!
Love and big hugs Tabitha XXXXXXX

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Hi Vanessa!

You go girl! 2 blogs are better than 1. :)

Hopefully the next day and a half will go faster than the first 6 1/2.

Hang in there, you're near the end.

Much love from NJ,
Sue

Do you have this in pink? said...

na, nothing has come thru. did i say bloggirl@hotmail.com?

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

Am thinking that Kara should be home by now!! YIPEE!!!!!
xoxoxo

Jus
PS - Can u please email me an invitation to your other blog.
juzzie@mail2dancer.com

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Hi Vanessa,

I tagged you on my blog for another random post. I hope all is ok with you and Kara.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo