Sunday 7 December 2008

One More Week


In one week, my girl will complete her first year of school. It has gone soooo fast. With that, comes activity after activity, meaning I've barely had a chance to catch up with the blogging world.

It's also been a rough few weeks and given the amount of negative blogging I've done of late, I thought it best to just stay away lol. Kara goes to her father's for a week next week and to say she's dreading it is a massive understatement. As for me, I need to get through this weekend first. She left crying and telling me she hates her father "so much" yesterday, so it makes the days go so much slower :(

On a positive note however, I have the most amazing support around me at the moment and on days like this, it makes me realise just how lucky I am. Thanks Moo :)

My Princess dancing in the rain at her class party


She's SO cute :)

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

Great pictures of your gorgeous girl Vanessa. I hope that you get through the week ok.
Thinking of you and sending love and hugs XXXXXX

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

sending you my "STAY STRONG" vibes Vanessa.

Love
Justine

Tanya said...

Oh wow! your little girl is just gorgeous!! love these photos of Kara, I hope next week goes so fast for you both, then your precious girl will be back where she belongs.. hang in there!

love & hugs,

tanya xxxxx

Jane said...

xoxox

Jane

kristen said...

My Logan start school next year and excited and nervous all at once. It's such a big thing isn't it.

Kylie and Amber said...

I can only imagine how hard it must be to say goodbye to Kara and knowing how unhappy she is going to be the whole time she is with him!

I hope the week flies by for you both!

Big hugs Kylie xx.