Tuesday 15 January 2008

43 Minutes To Go.....

....... until it's time to get Kara :P

Every second Monday night, Kara goes to her father's house until Tuesday morning. It's usually a time when I do a whirlwind clean of the house and tidy etc..... sometimes though, the time goes sooooo slowly. It's usually when she's been extra clingy and not wanting to leave, like last night. When his car pulled up, she ran up to me and hid behind me so he wouldn't see her. She clasped the couch and said she's not leaving. She was upset. I had to literally pull her off. It kills me. I know she will have to do a lot she doesn't want to do in life and this is one of those things, but it's still not easy. I miss her so much more when she doesn't want to go. Fifteen hours seems like weeks.

With only 2 weeks left before school starts, we have been doing sooooo much!!! I'm not even sure what that is LOL ~ a lot of days we've just been playing allllll day. We've had parties, been to the zoo, done LOTS of swimming and just generally spent time together. I've just loved it. Kara's also grown SO much over the past few weeks. It's quite amazing really ~ there are some days when I feel I'm watching her grow and change before my eyes. She's such an amazing little being.

Some pics from this week........

Kara and George at his 5th Birthday Party at Macca's.

Kara being Kara ~ she's impressed at the outfit she chose......




My Mum's local Owl!!!!!!!!!!

I might bore you all with some zoo pics once I look at them!

xxxx


1 comment:

Trudi said...

Oh Vanessa it must be really hard.

I can't believe how grown up Kara is looking, and getting ready for school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!