Thursday 24 January 2008

My Girl is In Love......


For a while now, I have told Kara that when she begins school, she can have her own computer. I have been looking for an appropriate (aka cheap but suitable lmao) one for the past month or so and we picked up an excellent deal on Ebay ~ of course :P

It arrived yesterday and oh my, Kara is just one happy kid :) She wanted to be set up on MSN straight away (to chat to me from the other side of the room!!!!) and we've favourited her sites. I'm so rapt I don't have to share mine anymore!!!

We also found out today that we will be moving houses. I have mixed feelings about this ~ I am rapt at one end because we will be getting a brand new home (and it's perfect for us!!!) but the timing just isn't the best. We have the court trial in 6 weeks and with Kara starting school next week, I just don't think she needs the stress of moving as well. I'll know more about when it will be happening today but it's either next month or 9-12 months away..... I'm hoping for the latter!

xxxx

No comments: