Thursday 25 October 2007

Birthday Present Number 1 of 49878484


:P

Well, it goes without saying that Kara will be getting too much for her birthday next week. I can't help it. She's too gorgeous not to spoil :P. I also feel that she's had a shit of a year and deserves to be spoilt BIG time for her special day.


Present number 1 arrived today. It's an enclosed trampoline and my first suggestion if you are getting one ~ get help to assemble it LMAO. It took me just over 3 hours and my hands are blistered from pulling the bloody springs. I did have 2 helpers ~ Kara and Olivia ~ and after feeling like a cow for saying that Kara couldn't jump in it until her birthday, I caved and they had a ball!!!!


8 more sleeps and my baby is 5. Still in denial.....


6 comments:

Fari said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Birthdays are so much fun when your five. Now I only get a dinner and thats it. :(

Ali said...

Your amazing V, I paid someone to do mine, you almost need a degree to assemble the bloody thing LOL. Kara looks so happy and content, cannot wait to see the birthday pictures and all the rest of her presents. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO Ali hahaha.

Well, when I opened the box, I thought of f*ck. Then when I looked at the instructions, I thought it again. When you've got a little girl hovering all excited over your shoulder, you work things out pretty quickly :)

OHHHH ~ I got your email (in my junk folder), so I will reply to that later!!!! The spam gets through and the personal messages don't argggggggh.

xx

Danielle said...

I can't believe you did it by yourself. Noel and his dad battled springs one xmas eve and swore he'd never do another tramp again.

She'll have so much fun on there....

A happy Birthday for the November B'days!

Dxxx

Vanessa x said...

LOL You guys are making me feel quite proud of myself now lmao. Maybe I should make some money out of trampoline assembling haha.

Sue xx said...

1 more sleep now she must be one very excited girl today!
Happy Birthday Kara xxxxxxxxx

Sue, Georgia, Ellie & Tim :)