Wednesday 3 October 2007

Yayyyyy ~ The looooong Weekend is OVER :P

Well, I don't really care what some people think ~ I am SO happy that the long weekend is over. My girl is home where she belongs (:P) and both of us are rapt. She hasn't stopped cuddling and smooching and I have heard "I love you Mummy" more in 48 hours than ever before. Thankfully the next long stay isn't until term 1 school holidays when Kara will be much more used to weekends and it won't be such of a big deal for her.

Thanks to those who understood the challenge of last weekend ~ you more than made up for the lovely anon comment left LMAO!!!

Anyway, today we went to the zoo with some friends and it was fabbo. I took my new camera and totally suck at taking pics so far but got some OK ones. I've looked into courses to learn how to use it but no can do ~ they are at really odd times. I'm off ot the library this week to find some DSLR books for Dummies!!!

Here are some pics from today ~ a few too many but the best out of about 200 pmsl.

Kara and Olivia ~ I just LOVE the expression on my girl's face in the first pic... she looks so happy :)



Kara Feeding the Animals ~ she loves to do this....



One of my Favourite Birds ......


No comments: