Wednesday 17 October 2007

A Lily Update LOL


I'm sure you're all really needing to know this pmsl.
A couple of days ago, Kara screamed out "Lily's dead", Lily being our stick insect. I went to check and Lily appeared to be sitting on a branch, not looking very well LMAO. Then, I noticed Lily was actually on the ground.... she had shed her skin and the perfect shape was left behind. It was a little freaky actually. This led me to Google about shedding and the first thing I read was how they eat their skin. YUCK. It grossed me out and sure enough, an hour later, only the shape of legs remained......
Lily now has a new leg (one had been cut off somehow before) and little wings. She went for a kindy visit today and the kids loved her!!!
I just added the first b & w pics because I looooooove them :P
Hope all is well for you out there in cyberworld.
xxx

No comments: