Saturday 6 October 2007

So Divine!!!

There's some loony stalking my blog at the moment so I thought I'd continue posting, just so they can continue sending me lame messages to make them feel better :) There really are some very very sad people in cyberspace ~ some who need to 'move on' as I've been told many times by them.

I dropped in to Ow's place yesterday cos it had been a while and OMG how cute is this baby!!! Ted is just growing so fast and I couldn't believe how much of a liking to her Mummy the first photo is HAHAHAHA...... I didn't get pics of the other kids ~ Raph was too busy eating whatever she could find outside (she is sooooo cute!!!) and Bruno runs when I get the camera out.





1 comment:

Sue xx said...

OMG Kara looks soooooo grown up. She's got that big girl look now. And Ted is just so darn cute she has exploded since I saw her last :)
Sue xx