Friday 9 November 2007

Feeling Sorry For Myself Tonight :P

Tomorrow is the Christmas Pageant in Adelaide and I have been waiting for 5 years to take my baby ~ she just wasn't interested in going last year and the plan was to go this year BUT her father just picked her up for the weekend.....

It's times like these when I really do find it difficult. Instead of taking my baby to the Pageant to experience it with her, he gets to do it and a woman whom I don't even know gets to share Kara's joy. I know it's selfish but I just don't care ~ it's just so difficult and not right. I hate missing out on things like this with Kara ~ it's stuff I should be able to share with her and no, I don't think he deserves to. (Before one of the nasty cows that I know reads this says anything, YES I should be happy that Kara gets to go......).

If you think this is a negative post (:P) wait until she's not here on Christmas morning..... I'm still in denial.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sending you loves.

Dxxxxx