Tuesday 20 November 2007

What a Week!



Kara and I arrived home from Queensland last night and now, my girl is on the couch with some gastric bug ~ YUK! It's the first gastric illness Kara has had ~ she's more a ears, nose and throat kid. For the latter, I am so grateful. I cannot stand vomit lmfao.

The Holiday was BRILLIANT! We arrived on the Monday night to find we were in the same room as last year, and for the following 4 nights we were moved to a larger one. Kara loved it, as the second room had bunks, so she was in her element! We visited Dreamworld, Whitewater World and Seaworld.


My baby finally got to live her dream (well, the dream she has had since she was 2....) ~ she had the opportunity to swim with a dolphin!!!! She had to be 5 and 110 cm tall and she JUST made both of those! It was such a special time to see my girl thoroughly enjoy something she has wanted for so long. The pics aren't that great ~ we (parents) were on an odd angle and too far away to get anything great... it was soooo frustrating!




Another hit was the mini golf (or little golf as Kara kept saying ) at the resort... there was one hole which proved too difficult, so Kara invented her own technique to deal with it.




At Dreamworld, we had the chance to pat the tiger cubs. OMG they are soooo cute!!!! Kara was infulenced somewhat by them and was a tiger for the rest of the day ~ that involved lots of roaring and licking.... don't ask :P



We ended our trip at Sue and Mark's resort!!!!! Seriously, their place is amazing ~ I just love it there and am so grateful that we could stay a couple of nights. The girls had a blast and Tim is a sweety (even though he wouldn't let me get a single pic......). Kara got a taste of the good life ~ thanks so so much for having us guys xxxx



I have about 300 more photos lmfao but I think I have posted more than enough :P

1 comment:

Fari said...

Awww glad to see you had such a fun time! Kara is sure to treasure all these moments when shes older.

Oh bugs suck. I been throwing up for reasons unknown since yesterday. Get well soon, Kara!