Sunday 4 November 2007

Miss K's 5th Birthday Party....

I am EXHAUSTED!!!!!

Kara had her birthday party today and whilst it's taken all of my energy, it really was such a good day :)

We started it a little later this year to avoid lunch ~ I much rather make heaps of junk food and platters for parents than lunch... the latter is too hard LOL. Up until an hour before it started, it was raining and I, of course, was stressing.... the backyard was covered in plastic lmao but fortunately it wasn't needed.

We wanted something different this year ~ something away from the face painting etc. We decided on having an animal company visit and I HIGHLY recommend it!!! We had an owl, snake, possums, ferret, gecko, squirrel gliders (with babies!!!) and a rabbit! Kara just loved it being the little animal lover she is!!!

The kids also made glitter masks, fought over a pinata (!!!) and had a ball in the jumping castle and new trampoline.

So baby girl, I hope you had as much fun as you seemed to have! I love you loads. Happy Birthday Gorgeous xxxx

Some of The Animals!







The Food!!! Note the Jelly Cups ~ they took fricking ages LOL

5 comments:

Ali said...

Poor V, LOL, as long as the baby girl had a wonderful time it was all worth it. It all looks fantastic, Kara is really a very lucky girl to have a special mummy who loves her so much.

Happy Birthday Kara, may this year bring you and your mummy many wonderful things xxoo

Sue xx said...

Happy Birthday Kara!!!!

OMG you crazy woman I cannot believe you did all that it looks amazing. I ended up doing a Dolly Varden which was so cute and lolly bags. Ellie had a wonderful day so it was a great Bush Birthday :)

Vanessa x said...

Thanks guys!!!

Sue ~ I was going to call for Ellie's on Saturday but with all the cooking etc, I just totally forgot and realised last night ~ feeling sooooo bad :(

So glad she had such a good day ~ 7 more sleeps!!!!!

xxx

Fari said...

Geez Vanessa you could have atleast invited me!!

Vanessa x said...

LOL Fari ~ plan a trip down under this time next year and you will be :P xxx