Friday 2 November 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


Well, it's past midnight here and I am in denial LOL.
Kara had such a great day today (well yesterday :P). She had kindy and did the birthday thing , as there is no kindy on fridays. She was asked to sit at the front of the room and the kids/teachers sang to her. I have not seen my princess sooooo excited. Her legs were stretched out and her toes pointed. Her little face was just beaming and she was sooooo happy. I was bawling LMFAO. I was just sooo proud of her and reality hit that my girl is FIVE. There has always been something special about 5th birthdays to me.....At the end of kindy, Kara handed out bubbles and the kids loved it.



After that, we met up with some friends who had been overseas for 5 months ~ we hadn't seen them for some time before that, so the girls were just rapt to see each other again!!! I got some gorgeous pics of them hugging etc. but I just love this one ~ two little ladies.


Then it was on to Eden's place to meet Cupcake, the new (and lucky to be alive) kitten. Raph and Bruno decided she perhaps needed a little drying and proceeded to place her into the clothes dryer, but fortunately, Eden got there in time....... ROFLMFAO. Cupcake is soooooo divine and Kara, of course, wants another one now.


So, we've had a full on day and it wasn't even her birthday yet. Tomorrow one of Kara's besties is coming for a sleepover and the plan is I do all the party preparations while they play :)



4 comments:

Kylie and Amber said...

Oh V, Kara for some reason looks all grown up now. Amazing photos.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA. I know your mummy is going to make this weekend such a special one for you.
5 is very special, I am sure her birthday is going to be a magical one, I hope you both take the opportunity to drink it all in.
hugs and kisses Kylie and Amber xx.

Fari said...

POOR CUPCAKE! OMG kids!!

Awwww I've only "known" Kara for the past couple of months but it has been a joy watching her grow.

Happy Birthday Darling Girl!

Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope Kara had a lovely day and was very spoilt!


Love Dxxx

Ali said...

Beautiful as ever, that last photo with the pussycat is the spit of you V. PSML at the poor cat, just the vision of Raph and Bruno doing that has me in hysterics.