Wednesday 21 November 2007

How Can This Be? :P

I cannot believe that I bought a school uniform for my 'baby' today. Since Kara was born, on numerous occassions, I have had people saying "she'll be at school before you know it". I've always hated people saying it lol, mainly because I knew it was true and I just want to enjoy her day by day and not look too far ahead.

Well today, we visited her school and the uniform shop and bought her dress(es) and hat. She looked at the shorts/t shirts and suggested we buy 2 dresses because she has no plans on wearing the other "ugly" items PMSL.


So, in just over 60 sleeps, the little person I met just over 5 years ago will be starting the massive school journey and I just cannot believe it. It's so true ~ she will be at school before I know it and I wish it slowed down just a little... for both of us.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh how time flies. I can totally relate to this.
I can't believe I have a 9 year old and before I know it my 3 yr old and 1 yr old will be up there.
I just want them to stay small and sweet like they are now!!
Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it!!

Sue xx said...

Very cute uniform. It is such a special time enjoy it :)

Lita said...

you and your daughter make quite the team! SO absolutely adorable!!! I will definitely be around to check up on the your lifes path.

Mandy xxx said...

Hard to believe it's nearly time for Kara to go to school! Enjoy these last few months of her at home, because once they start school they grow up just too fast!!!