Saturday 1 November 2008

6 Years Ago


... I was in agony lmao. I was 19 hours away from holding who was to become the most important being ever to enter my world. I loved Kara while I was pregnant, but to hold her and look at her was a moment that only other mummies could appreciate. I just cannot believe she will turn 6 tomorrow.

To my baby girl.....

I type this with tears in my eyes ~ happy ones of course. You are and you always will be, the most important person in my world. You're beautiful inside and out ~ your face melts my heart and your intelligence blows me away daily. You have it all plus some Kara and all Mummy hopes for you is that you grow into a happy and healthy woman that has it all! I love you to the moon and back and I hope that tomorrow (even if there is a thunderstorm), is what you're expecting and more.

Happy last day of being 5 ~ I love you sooooo much.

xxx

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kara!!
Vanessa, this is a beautiful post ~ so sweet.
I know the feeling about not believing your baby is 6 ~ my Lauren will be 7 at the end of November ~ just doesn't seem possible!!
love and big hugs ~
Take care my friend XXXXXX

samantha said...

V, that is so sweet, i had tears in my eyes when i was reading it!!
sam
xx

Tanya said...

Beautiful post Vanessa!! wow... turning six I hope Kara has a great day :)

love,
t. xxx