Sunday 9 November 2008

Better Late Than Never

:(

I feel SO bad and have for a few days. It was the divine Em's birthday last Saturday, and whilst I thought of her all day, I got caught up in Kara's party preparations and forgot to blog that night. I wasn't going to blog after that, thinking I would look like a d*ck posting too late, but Em told me she like's d*cks, so here is the post LMAO.

Seriously though Em ~ I know you're birthday absolutely sucked but I'm glad you had a great night before it. I'm also glad the blogging world has made us cross paths ~ you're beautiful in every way and I can't wait to smuggle cocktails into Lollipops :P

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

xxx

1 comment:

Do you have this in pink? said...

Thanks V,
your just too nice! I can't wait for you to come down to Melbourne!

Love em