Sunday 1 July 2007

Kara in Her Element!



Well, they let us in lmao.

We went to see the Cinderella Ballet today and Kara had the BEST time!!!! It started with 2 hours of craft (designing and making a plastic dress, a wand and a crown) and ended with Kara meeting the dancers. She just loved it.

The ticketing ended up working out really well. We got in with Kara allowed to sit on my lap and the theatre was packed, apart from the 2 seats next to us ~ I couldn't believe our luck.

Our next big day out will be next week to see "Varekai" by Cirque du Soleil ~ we've been watching bits on YouTube and neither of us can wait now!

2 comments:

Fari said...

Aw I am glad she got in! Cinderella is my all time favorite princess as well so I am a bit jealous. I love her little dress. God how I wish I was 5 again! :'(

Sue xx said...

Glad you had a great day the photos are fantastic.
Sue xx