Monday 16 July 2007

My Sister the Pet Owner

NOOOOOOT

All that know my sister, know that she loves her pets... for about 5 days. Then, when they piss everywhere, bark, scratch her couch or whatever, she hates them.

Well, recently, she bought a puppy. A divine Maltese which she doted on..... until tonight. I just told her how you have to squeeze the anal glands of these dogs and I was met by vomitting MSN emoticons and "OMFG ~ she is going into the Trading Post".

I cannot stop laughing. Just picturing her daily makeup routine being interupted with squeezing Molly's butt HAHAHAHA

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Seriously, no-one told me I had to rid the dog of her anal juices when I bought her!!!

Vanessa x said...

If I can put up with the ARSE that I have to deal with on a weekly basis, you can deal with a little arse juice hahahaha. Worse stuff comes out of his mouth than Molly's glands.

Sue xx said...

OMG rachael I am with you Ewwwwww!!!! There is probably a reason they don't tell you to do it when they sell you the dog. Because there is no way you would leave with the dog if you knew what you had to do.

Sue xx