Monday 23 July 2007

The reason it HAS to work out....

I was uploading some pics (not very great ones lol) but just looking at them lifted my spirit. Look at her!! She's adorable and she's the reason why I have to believe things will work out. If they don't, there's always China :P

Kara loves her 'computer' ~ she just scored 100 points, hence the arms in the air! Although it may be obvious, she is in dress ups :P


I just LOVE watching her draw ~ the detail of some of Kara's pictures is so good for her age and I'm a proud Mama!

5 comments:

Fari said...

She's just so precious!!

I have an idea, maybe you and me should get together, dig that huge hole and put all those people that are making our lives hell there and then cover the hole with a might big rock. I'm sure its legal in some country or another... It would be so worth it!!!

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO

We'd need one big hole lmao.

Although, apart from Dan, most of the people I dislike are all living up one person's arse, so that would get rid of a few in one go :P

Oh the mental images I am having atm PMSL. Thanks for making me laugh Fari ~ I needed that!!!

Sue xx said...

What happened to her body? did you get a pic of all of it. I love the long eye lashes :0

Sue xx

Danielle said...

For fari and Vanessa-only if there is room for some of the people I need to put in there.

I love childrens drawings-those long eyelashes are so clever.

Hint for Mamma when they look like scribbles she probably feels like crap, whe they look like that with all that detail her life is chugging along nicely.

Love Danielle

Vanessa x said...

OMG Danielle ~ LMAO. We'll just
dig a bigger one LOL. Also, I sometimes look at Kara's pics and make sure all the people are smiling ~ she she begins drawing me with a dagger running towards her father, I should panic hey?

I have soooo many of kara's drawings to take photos of Sue ~ they are just getting better and better. I can't remember what this ones body looked like ~ will look when we get home!!!


xxx