Sunday 5 August 2007

We're Home....

Well, after 10 days of being in Melbourne and the snow, we arrived home today and surprisingly, it's nice to be here. About an hour out of Adelaide today, I got all teary as I felt like we were driving back to "he who I call wanker" but knowing he's still floating on water somewhere makes me feel ok about being back. Having said that, sinking in water would make me feel even better..... :P

Sooo, the snow was excellent!!! My camera didn't think so though :( After about 30 mins, it shat itself, so we had to buy a disposable camera which took crappy pics ~ better than nothing though!!! It meant I couldn't get pics of the Kara with her cousins for much of the trip and I hated that..... I love love love my camera :(

I'll think of more exciting things to write about pmsl but I just wanted to get a couple of pics up.

Kara and I have 7 more days together before another court hearing, so keep your fingers crossed for her (and me LOL). I'm shitting myself but trying not to show it....

Kara and Sage about 5 mins after we arrived ~ straight into dressing up!!!


My Snow Princess!!!




3 comments:

Fari said...

Wishing you all the luck and Kara too and I hope the court looks at what is best for Kara. Thinking of you both! *hugs*

And oooooh the snow pictures are so great! The last time we had real snow that didnt melt right away was back in Jan. 2005. Not that I miss it :p

Danielle said...

Was wondering where you had disapeared to. Glad your back and glad you had fun! Sounded like Kara loved it. My very good expensive camera died when we went to the snow in 2003. The cold air killed the motor. Stll on my wish list to get it fixed.

Crossing my fingers for court, stay busy and remember denial is your friend!

Sue xx said...

Oh I am soooo jealous the snow looks like so much fun :) We want to take the kids next year!

And Biggest of big big hugs for all the rest of the crap!!!
Sue xx