Wednesday 8 August 2007

What Makes You Happy?

I mean truly happy?

For me, it's clear ~ it's having my girl. Kara is just such a special little person and only a handful of people really know her. She doesn't open up easily but when she does, she is amazing. I was in bed last night thinking about this ~ thinking about what really matters in my life. I was thinking about what we've been through and why it's been so so difficult. It's because it's so hard to see your child suffer; you only want to see smiles and hear giggles. You want to protect them from hurt and when you can't, it's awful.

Then tonight, something else made me happy PMSL. How can a piece of clothing make my heart skip a beat? Why does it give me that buzz lmfao. I just love shopping for Kara and winning this dress on Ebay made me feel happier than it should have :P

1 comment:

Fari said...

Oh its gorgeous! Can I have one as well?