Sunday 12 August 2007

Our Three Weeks of BLISS just ended....

.... and it went soooooo fast. Kara just left with her father after 3 weeks of him being away and unfortunately, he made it back (I was going to add a smilie here but I am more serious than joking LOL).

We have had a really good couple of days. Kara decided she wanted to go to the footy yesterday and although Carlton lost, it was a fab day. She got into it and sits there screaming "Carlton, Carlton, Carlton" with 3 claps inbetween. If her hands were busy holding food, she would just say clap, clap, clap LMAO. Here she is ~ she is so adorable.



This morning, as always, she woke up and got into dress ups within minutes. She then found these clip on earrings and adores them.... she's been walking around all morning with her head sooooo straight in case they fall off, with the occassional shake to hear them.



We have court tomorrow (although I found out I don't have to attend YAAAAAY), so Kara will be a massive focus this week (more than usual). I just have to focus on doing fun things with her and accept that what will be will be but it takes my all to do that.

Bring on the next sailing trip ~ perhaps it will be even longer next time :P

5 comments:

Fari said...

She's just gorgeous. I really hope everything works out for Kara's sake. I am sure at the end it will :) I mean afterall everyone invovled is trying to do it for Kara's good, no?

Vanessa x said...

Almost everyone Fari ~ don't even get me started on him :P

Fari said...

Well I'm sure (I hope) the judge is smart enough to see what will be best for Kara :)

Sue xx said...

Good Luck I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Sue xx

Ali said...

I am thinking of you and Kara V, may it all go well tomorrow. Love the pics of Kara, she just keeps getting more beautiful each day :)