Monday 27 August 2007

What a Week! We Welcome a Cow to Adelaide

LOL

Well, Eden has FINALLY arrived in Adelaide and she IS a cow, so don't take offence to the title LMAO.

Seriously though, it's been fantastic. I have been waiting for a looooooong time to meet Raphaela and have been hanging to see Bruno (who will not stay in front of my camera :( ) and Ted again ~ they are all so adorable.

I am a little worried about Kara though ~ she is in love with Eden and there's not a thing I can do ~ just wait until her sense of taste develops I suppose LOL. Raph loves me (Eden hates that) and I am met my massive cuddles and WOWs whenever she sees me ~ the kid has great taste HAHAHA.

Today Eden rocked up with the girls in their Oilily sets and Kara runs off to find hers ~ OMFG they all looked so cute together.

Ow ~ it's great to have you here. We can chat and chat without needing to rely on MSN/phone now and it's fabbo. We can now be evil together :P

Welcome to SA!!!!!!!
Raph and Kara Meet.......

Kara with her new friend LMAO......

The girls today!!!!......

Miss Ted ~ sooooooo cute!!!....


Just one I love from today!.....



The best one I got of Bruno LOL..... just after they arrived after 4 days in a car!

9 comments:

Edie said...

Now we can go shopping with our centrelink gravy train $$$

Dj's Darhlink!

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO I can't wait!!!!

My pension's low this week ~ might need to stick to Best and Less hahaha

Edie said...

At least you edited my roaming boob out of that picture.

Unknown said...

Oh how oililyish are those girls!

Absolutely DIVINE!

Vanessa x said...

Yeah ~ seeing it once was enough.

Ali said...

Oh I am so excited, you two rock, cannot wait to hear the banter. Lovely to see a photo of you Eden, you look fantastic. All the kids look divine, would expect nothing less.

Fari said...

What cute kids!! Love their matching outfits as well!

Danielle said...

It looks like you all had a lovely time, they look so pretty in their colourful clothes!

Bowznstuff said...

arrrrrgh love the Oilily shot :)
Cree