Thursday 30 August 2007

Yayyyyy

The shed is done!!!!!

After a rollercoaster of a week, the shed was officially completed yesterday!!! Steve had literally 4 rivets to go and sliced his hand open, so the shed had to wait a few extra days.... he had stitches and a tetanus shot and OMG I felt sooo guilty. He finished it yesterday though and I am soooo rapt with it. It's already full of heaps of crap and Kara now has a play room!!! She thought it was happening in a few weeks, so when she arrived home from he whom I dislike immensely, she got the surprise of her life!!!! She wanted it to have an aquatic theme, so she is in looooove with her new Little Mermaid Vanity ~ so adorable.

We've also had such a busy week ~ it's been great but I am sooo tired. I am hanging out for my shopping trip with Ow tomorrow night!!!!! Sooo excited lmao.

Here are some pics from the last few days ~ a bit of a mixture (****note the shed in the background :P )

At Kindy Yesterday for photo day!

The New Playroom!!!


Today at Kindy ~ making cakes in the cubby.



At home today ~ she is soooo cute!!!


2 comments:

Fari said...

OOoh looks nice!!

What's next on ur list?

Vanessa x said...

LOL Thanks Fari!!!

Ummmmmm ~ I would loooove to paint my bed and cupboards next! I just bought a cheap sander, so will hopefully start on Sunday!