Sunday 23 September 2007

Do You Think She Likes Her?



Well, Kara loves her bug LMAO. She has named her Lily and we got her out of her tank today ~ I thought she might be a little apprehensive but nooooooo. Not only did she hold her, but she let her climb her face, head, legs and arms LOL. She thought it was hilarious when Lily decided to climb onto the lens of my camera too :P

Ohhhhh and I finally purchased a DSLR camera. Don't ask me how to use it yet LOL ~ I am enquiring about courses this week. These are some of the first pics I have got from it and I have so much to learn. It will be great though, as I need something to focus on to keep my mind busy.

On the court front, we are back on Wednesday. I don't even know what for anymore ~ it's all too confusing and even when you think you're prepared, you turn up and nothing happens or things happen that weren't planned. It's a bit of a joke really ~ it makes me want to do something to help others who are going through it who don't have the support that I do. Even with support it's a nightmare, so without must be unbearable.

Some more pics of Kara with Lily :)


2 comments:

Fari said...

Ok Kara looks happy and I am freaking out.......eeeks!

Sue xx said...

OMG fari so am I! That thing is hideous.