Sunday 16 September 2007

My Arsey Shop LMAO

A couple of years ago, I finally found Kara the bed I had been looking for ~ it took me 12 months and when I saw it, I had to have it. Then, I also found a little 'open' (no doors) wardrobe unit at Freedom which matched perfectly ~ I couldn't afford both, so I purchased the bed and waited for the unit.

Yesterday I decided to go back to Freedom to see if they still had them. Due to space issues, all of Kara's clothes are in wardrobes in my room and Kara has been saying she would like them in hers, so she can get up in the morning and choose her clothes LOL. Anyyyyyyyway, I went to Freedom and they no longer have the unit :( I looked at alternatives and the only thing close (kind of) to what I would like, was $600 and not all that nice. I got all the quotes etc and decided to wait until I had looked around a little more......

Then, in the afternoon, I went to my Mum's to try to distract my mind from the lack of Kara LOL. Mum was finishing her housework off and she suggested I go to the Salvos (I loooooooove Salvation Army shopping!!!!!) until she was done. I didn't want to go but then thought I should, cos I might miss a bargain PMSL :P

I drove down and when I got there, something told me to go straight to the furniture. I NEVER do that ~ I always go to kids clothing in case there's a Fred Bare item lmao....... I went to furniture, turn around and there it is. The open unit I wanted from Freedom. I could not believe my EYEEEEEES!!!!!! I stood there until an assistant came near me LMFAO and asked how much it was ~ $30 OMFG. I got an allen key and started taking it apart to take home hahahaha. When I turned it onto its side, I saw a sticker underneath saying "Imported for FREEDOM furniture". It's the exact one I saw 2 years ago.

Gosh I can ramble lmao. I'm still on a little retail high though and thought I'd share something a little more positive after yesterday's not so cheerful post :P

xxxxx

2 comments:

Fari said...

How very lucky! I never have such luck. Maybe I should take some tips from you?

Precious Pink Pumps said...

IT was mean to be! Make sure you take a picture and show us!