Monday 17 September 2007

Spring Pics and Our New Pet.....

I was thinking this morning about a few things I have always wanted to do but never done.... one was doing medicine (unlikely now LMAO) and the other was learning photography. Ever since I can remember, my family would make fun that I always had a camera with me. When I had Kara, I became even more obsessed lmao but although I have a lot of photos, I don't have a lot of 'good' photos. I sooooo want to learn how to shift that balance.

Here are some pics of our garden LOL. Within the past 2-3 days, everything has started to bud or bloom ~ I looooove Spring. I've also got a couple of pic of our new pet!!!!!!! He's a Macleay's Spectre Stick Insect and I just got home with him. Kara hasn't seen her yet (it's a she assuming my gender recognition is correct :P) ~ I'm not sure if she'll run and hide or love it!!!!




3 comments:

Kay said...

Where did you get your stick insect from V? We had some last year, but I've never seen them in pet shops anywhere....they are a great low maintenance pet!

And well done on your weekend Salvo's shopping....dontcha just love it when you find THE thing you've been looking for! It's hardly ever Fred these days though....

Cheers, Kay

Vanessa x said...

WOW!!! So nice to hear from you Kay.

I got the insect from the pet store on Jetty Road, Glenelg but it was the last one. I know they aren't at Petstock on South Road.......

I was told to call reptile places, as they apparently sell them there too ~ good luck and let me know if you're successful because I would love a green sticky one!

Hope you're well..... xxx

Fari said...

Ok I am scared of incests and that one looks freaky LMAO!

But it's so funny that you have spring and here its just starting to get cold.