Monday 18 February 2008

2 Hours To Go :)

Well, thanks to some fabulous (online and real life) friends, I made it through the 3 day weekend without my girl...... I only had one meltdown :)

On Friday afternoon, after our usual 'preparatory talk' Kara came up to me with a necklace she has that has a light on it.... she said this.......

"Mummy, when you miss me, just press this light, let it shine and know that i am missing and thinking of you even more"

It blew me away. She always does. She was wrong though ~ there's no way she missed me more :P

In 2 hours, she's going to get the biggest squeeze of her life.

1 comment:

Banks School of Scottish Dancing said...

Oh Vanessa! That is the most beautiful thing Kara said!!! Oh my!!!!!!

I hope the move went smoothly!!

Justine
http://juzziebear.spaces.live.com